Monday, June 20, 2011

{What I wore to drop off the dry cleaning}...

Mom to Me: Meg, did we drop off Dad's dry cleaning??

Meg to Mom: Uh! No.... We better hurry though so they can clean it today!

Envision a mad scramble to get ready ~~ Dressed in ten and we're out the door! (we took the photos after we returned home! ;)

Do you ever have one of those days where you forgot to do something and you just throw on whatever looks good?  Well, this is just one of those days! Teehee... Enjoy!



Shoes~~Madden Girl
Skirt~~Grace Elements
Shirt~~Express
Cuff courtesy of~~World Shaking Designs




3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the headband!!

    I found your cute blog via momma go round =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg! Cute outfit and an adorable headband. I have been wearing dresses or skirts all month so I can totally relate to feeling kinda dressed up as I head for the grocery store :).

    I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute in your just lovely things headband!! i have 1 and the second should be coming in the mail soon! i am obsessed!

    zoe

    www.shopsealedwithakiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your kind words!! :)