Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tutorial Round Up!

Today I am taking the time to feature other people... here are a list of my top five tutorials at the moment! Some I have made others are in the books! ;)

Simple Summer Headbands!

Peasant Blouse Refashion Tutorial! I have many shirts waiting to be made into this! :)

Knot so hard Flip Flops!  I even have the fabric and flip flops together... now I just need the time!

Uber cute T-Shirt Refashion and Giveaway!

REALLY awesome Shoe Makeover!    I have made a pair of shoes from this tutorial... but I plan on posting about them later this week~ :)
What tutorials are you loving right now??
xo
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your tutorials! The message in a bottle is fabulous! And thank you so much for including me in this post! You are too sweet! Love your new blog! Love the look and feel! It is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your kind words!! :)