Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I am loving now... All things Etsy!

It's not secret that I LOVE Etsy!! Etsy is a place were artist/ handmade/ suppliers can sell their work and you can buy some really AWESOME pieces! :)  I recommend this site to everyone and anyone!
So, here are some of my favorites! <3
Organic V Bib Statement Necklace

Empyrean Agate IN STOCK ships tomorrow
Empyrean Agate

New Blue Maxi Floral Beach Bra Top Ladies Summer Long Dress Size S M Free Earring
Blue Maxi Floral Beach Dress

041 - Silk Organza Dahlia
Pretty sure I need one of these... But the price tag, not so much! :(
041 Silk Organza Dahlia

Ruffle me Pink Eco Friendly Cuff
Ruffle Me Pink Eco Friendly Cuff!  this is style at I price I can deal with! :)

Those are just a few of my favorite etsy finds! What are your fav
orite shops or items??xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your kind words!! :)