Friday, August 26, 2011

What I love... all thing Pinterest!

So you have probably been hearing the word Pinterest whispered are blog world.  The way I like to describe it is this-it's like the Internet in pictures, you can find anything, tag anything... if you like a photo but hate to bookmark the link all you have to do it pin the picture! Yes! It's that easy and SOOOO much fun! I recommend requesting an invite. :)

Here are some of my favorite now.


Doesn't thing make you want to drool??? via

This is just awesome! via

One word for this.  WILD! via

Beautiful! via

I WANT!!! via


I showed this photo to my Mom who say honey (my dad) someone took a picture of our house! YES! I would love to live there!!!! via



I am pretty sure I need this! via

Head on over to pinterest now!! :) Also, you can follow me here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your kind words!! :)