Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to school Week #2!

Hey Everyone!

So as the title says it's back to school week #2! Man! I can't believe how the time flies, I mean one minute I am hanging at the pool and the next I am having homework out the wazoo!!!

My life has been interesting...  I have been trying new things, doing well in school, and I have my fingers crossed to get this job at my Church!! So yeah, life has been good! :)  While expanding my mind, I have also been trying some new recipes and thought I would share. 


Pancakes have been on the brain...  These are by FAR the best pancakes I have had! Not only are the healthy (as pancakes go) but they taste amazing!!! Get the recipe here.

IMG_5076b
I also found the MOST amazing spelt cracker recipe! Again, these are healthy and DIVINE! :D  I can't wait to make them again!  My sister and I ate almost the whole batch, but shhhhh... don't tell anyone! Get the recipe here.

IMG_8580
And a recipe that I REALLY want to try this week is.... Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch ‘Blizzard’!! Does that not sound amazing!? Plus it's RAW! Try it here

I am really hoping to get back to blogging, I just haven't found time to! But I promise to try! :)

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your kind words!! :)