Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey...

Sorry for the lack of posts.... I have been working on improving some areas of my life and just taking a little time off to visit with family.   I have been enjoying my summer, I just can't believe it's almost over!! UGH! Haha

I just want to take a moment to share some things that have been happening to me these last couple of months.

First off, I was inspired by a fellow blogger to try going raw.  Raw meaning nothing heated over 118 degrees, and when I say raw I mean in food in it's purest form! ;) I am excited to share my raw "journey".  I can't wait to share recipes, swaps blogs, and inspire others to try going raw!! All I could think when I started was... I don't want the same foods for the rest of my life.  Boy was I wrong about eating the same foods over and over, but more on that later!

Also, I have been teaching a friend of mine how to sew! She just made the cutest pillows!!! I can't wait to share more! :)

How is everything in your part of the world?? I will be getting back to blogging soon!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your kind words!! :)